[Coco] Coco User

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 07:11:09 EDT 2018

As I said elsewhere, Xroar on debian Wheezy.

Trying to get an off-fig Forth I wrote for the Color Computer back in uni
doing meaningful things. Wish I had time to help make Xroar accept text
pasted into the console as if it were typed in, to ease moving source code
between Debian and the Forth.

Across the ocean, I think I still have a coco 3 with 512k and sardis tech
floppy controller, OS-9 lefel 1 & 2, & said Forth, and an old grey coco 1,
I think.

And a Micro-chroma 68 prototyping board in a wooden box with 64K RAM in two
banks and 2k static RAM, and a high-speed tape controller that is probably
now useless. It ran fig-Forth when the tape drive worked.

I'm not sure if I still have a couple of AT&T 7100s sitting there. The hard
disks and the floppies would probably be dead by now, after 20+ years in
storage.