[Coco] CoCo3: banking in ROM-Packs

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:54:48 EDT 2018

Plane 1 is special. You are supposed to carefully jump on each of the tiles
to get passed the first part of the plane. Here's a video of the Commodore
64 version (called Quedex) that shows how to do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRyknayzJdo

However, I've never been able to do it this way on the Coco but I've found a
trick that works. You have to go forward by alternating between medium and
small steps, starting with a medium step and pausing between each steps.

There are five tiles to go and then your ball drops on the plane below and
the level continues.

Good luck!

Guillaume