[Coco] Cocofest floorplan

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Wed Apr 11 11:38:48 EDT 2018

   And to add... Is section "D" for conferences or demo's? We didn't have
   that room in years past.

     On April 11, 2018 at 10:04 AM RETRO Innovations wrote:
     On 4/11/2018 9:47 AM, Christopher R. Hawks wrote:

     YOU CLICK ON THE SHORTCUT LINK

     Shortcut Link:
     [1]https://tinyurl.com/jat3e3v

     AND CLICK ON THE LINK THAT SAYS:
     "
     Heron Point Convention Center Lower Level Floor Plan
     This is a floor plan for the CoCoFEST!
     "
     (EXCEPT THAT THE FIRST LINE IS BLUE 'CAUSE IT IS A LINK TOO)
     Christopher R. Hawks
     HAWKSoft

     I appreciate your response, but I would disagree that link is a
     "CocoFEST! Floor Plan". I guess one can argue that point (the linked
     map shows a floor plan, and there are some CocoFEST! specific
     notations
     on it), but vendors and exhibitors are typically in A, registration
     is
     typically in C, and the Auction is in C. There's a little bit of new
     information, that demos are in the cafe, etc., but I think people
     were
     expecting a more detailed plan, like where each vendor/exhibitor
     table
     will be relative to others. Only then can we plan (electrical, space
     issues, projection, wall options, traffic concerns, etc.)
     Or, to put it another way, telling us the general areas of function
     doesn't help very much, especially since they are not that different
     from previous years.
     Still, thanks for the primer on web usage.
     Jim