[Coco] Cocofest floorplan

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Wed Apr 11 11:04:50 EDT 2018

On 4/11/2018 9:47 AM, Christopher R. Hawks wrote:

>      YOU CLICK ON THE SHORTCUT LINK
>
>> Shortcut Link:
>> https://tinyurl.com/jat3e3v
> AND CLICK ON THE LINK THAT SAYS:
> "
> Heron Point Convention Center Lower Level Floor Plan
>
> This is a floor plan for the CoCoFEST!
> "
>
> (EXCEPT THAT THE FIRST LINE IS BLUE 'CAUSE IT IS A LINK TOO)
>
> Christopher R. Hawks
> HAWKSoft

I appreciate your response, but I would disagree that link is a
"CocoFEST! Floor Plan".  I guess one can argue that point (the linked
map shows a floor plan, and there are some CocoFEST! specific notations
on it), but vendors and exhibitors are typically in A, registration is
typically in C, and the Auction is in C.  There's a little bit of new
information, that demos are in the cafe, etc., but I think people were
expecting a more detailed plan, like where each vendor/exhibitor table
will be relative to others.  Only then can we plan (electrical, space
issues, projection, wall options, traffic concerns, etc.)

Or, to put it another way, telling us the general areas of function
doesn't help very much, especially since they are not that different
from previous years.

Still, thanks for the primer on web usage.

Jim