[Coco] Nitros9 boot disk

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 13:31:45 EDT 2018

Well the like Curtis pointed out you can't use the FDC & CoCoSDC on a Y
cable together.  They use the same addresses.

Otherwise please let us know the list of devices you are using on the Y
cable. :D

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |