[Coco] Homebrew games

Paulo Garcia paulo.astuser at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:30:03 EDT 2018

Great guys! Now I have more material to work on.

@Curtis, funny I had just found your massive list when I saw your email!
Great stuff in there.

I also thought the Pac-Man and other ports would be awesome to host, but
because we are having more visibility on the site, we need to stay clear of
hosting copyrighted materials, even if it is a port as we had problems
before :(

Thanks

Paulo