[Coco] Toolshed 2.2 released

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 22 16:28:06 EDT 2017

Hi Tormod,
I can't seem to get Toolshed to compile.  I keep getting 3 versions of the makefile appearing in an editor.  How do I get past this point.  This happened the first time for me quite a while back and I never did figure it out.  I use Cygwin64 for my local linux machine and prior to this happening, I was always able to compile Toolshed correctly.  I use Toolshed and its varied files quite a bit.  Any help you can give would be appreciated.  Thanks for keeping Toolshed updated as well as the NitrOS-9 Repository.  I appreciate your tireless efforts on all of our behalfs.  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc