[Coco] Coco1 x-pad

camillus gmail camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 01:24:45 EDT 2017

Hi,

If what you say about the boot sequence is halted, but you still have a screen, then maybe it is something else. I would suspect the disk drive, controller or even the diskette ( disk ).

Let me know if I can be of any assistance, I do solderwork and light testing, and my price is what you can afford.

You do have to send me the stuff though, with return label.

Let me know.

cb
On 9/6/2017 6:00:54 PM, Barry Nelson <barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com> wrote:
> Camillus Blockx
> Wed Sep 6 18:48:02 EDT 2017
>
> Hi Barry,
>
> By recapping your Amiga what do you mean exactly?
>
> Need all the capacitors replaced?
>

> I can help with that.
>
> Cb
I suspect that is probably what went wrong with it. I have had neither the time or the money right now to fix it. It was working and one day it just stopped booting. It stops at a light grey screen. But, do you want a CoCo 1 x-pad? Which (I think) works? I could test it further if I could locate software for it. This is all assuming that hurricane Irma doesn’t relocate everything in my attic to Jamaica or some other tropical island via Irma airmail express this coming weekend.