[Coco] Coco1 x-pad

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Wed Sep 6 19:00:38 EDT 2017

> Camillus Blockx
> Wed Sep 6 18:48:02 EDT 2017
>
> Hi Barry,
>
> By recapping your Amiga what do you mean exactly?
>
> Need all the capacitors replaced?
>

> I can help with that.
>
> Cb
I suspect that is probably what went wrong with it. I have had neither the time or the money right now to fix it. It was working and one day it just stopped booting. It stops at a light grey screen. But, do you want a CoCo 1 x-pad? Which (I think) works? I could test it further if I could locate software for it. This is all assuming that hurricane Irma doesn’t relocate everything in my attic to Jamaica or some other tropical island via Irma airmail express this coming weekend.