[Coco] Making it work...

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Sep 2 07:54:09 EDT 2017

Hi Rick,
What type of rom is in the FD-502.  I don't have one and I can't remember what others have said it has.  If it is the 28 pin variety, then I can burn a 2764 eprom to take its place with whatever version of Disk Basic you need.  Just let me know if I can help.  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc