[Coco] A New CoCo Forum, just what we need?

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 21:03:45 EDT 2017

I don't like webforums, overall, but the record they leave does seem more
accessible to some.

I am aware of at least one webforum that mirrors the list it augments. In
other words, maybe this list could automatically be forwarded to a topic in
the forum.

But it occurs to me that the reverse might also be a possibility, with a
bit of work, webforum posts being mirrored to this list.

(Mirroring both ways would be really tricky, needing some filtering to
avoid amplifying feedback, and creating confusion since the mirrors would
not match.)