[Coco] [OT] Fundraiser for CoCo Enthusiast

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 14:32:15 EST 2017

 "You see, a main problem with STEM education is that we are teachingprogramming without creating programmers."

This statement intrigued me. Can you elaborate on this? I am interested in STEM and the benefits that it can have, but often struggle with creating an experience that teaches and not show shows and temporarily entertains. Thanks, Salvador
PS: If way too OT just email me.