[Coco] A Thanksgiving Present to Coco/DriveWire4 users

William Carlin whcarlinjr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 05:35:35 EST 2017

Yes.  That you Bill and Aaron.  I know that most here are pretty tech savvy
but...

On Windows if you extract to a different folder (I use a subfolder off of
my \Users\username folder) than your current DriveWire folder and maintain
two shortcuts of different names then you can switch back and forth between
versions when so needed.  Linux guys, I know you already got this covered.

William H. Carlin, Jr.,