[Coco] SDC access via the SuperIDE

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 19 22:06:05 EST 2017

Here is a quick video showing how I can access the SDC from with in the SuperIDE, and how I can move files back and forth between them

https://youtu.be/YD2UWaVIg30

[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YD2UWaVIg30/hqdefault.jpg]<https://youtu.be/YD2UWaVIg30>

VID 20171119 214441<https://youtu.be/YD2UWaVIg30>
youtu.be
SDC access via the SuperIDE access and copy files between the SDC and SuperIDE