[Coco] New SDCX and YA-DOS

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 13:00:36 EST 2017

Hi Brett,

yes SDCX is open source. You can download it here:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Programming/Source/Coco%20SDC%20Explorer/Coco%20SDC%20Explorer%200.40%20Source%20Code%20%28Guillaume%20Major%29.zip

I simulate SDC-DOS DRIVE N,OFF command to enable the floppy drive by
changing bit 7 in $14A-$14D before calling DSKCON. It won't have any effect
in YA-DOS. To remove the dependance on the SDC-DOS ROM, I would have to
detect the presence of a FDC and identify its location in the MPI and manage
the active MPI slot manually.

Guillaume

"Brett Gordon" <beretta42 at gmail.com> wrote in
message