[Coco] New SDCX and YA-DOS

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 09:50:48 EST 2017

cool that sdcx work in yados.  It would be interesting to see what happens
with disk operations.  Yados doesnt treat fdc any different than any other
drivers.  The only way to turn on a fdc... would be to mount it to one of
the four BASIC drives. Is sdcc open source?

On Nov 13, 2017 9:00 AM, "Guillaume Major" <guillaume.major at gmail.com>