[Coco] CoCoTALK! Episode 33 - Hardware Talk!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 19:43:22 EST 2017

We release episode 33 of CoCoTALK! today, the link to watch on YouTube is:
https://youtu.be/gKgmMh9obsc

The topic was hardware, the panel chimed in on what the rare, must have,
unique and hard-to-find items are for a CoCo collector, and we also talked
about new CoCo hardware.

CoCoTALK! is a live weekly talk show which airs on YouTube, you can join
via Skype or live chat, and if you are unable to join live, you can watch
video replays 24/7 and listen to audio podcast versions, too, the main
website for CoCoTALK! is http://cocotalk.live

We'd love to get more people to join us on the talk, if you aren't able to
make the show live, I'd be more than happy to pre-record a segment with you
if you'd still like to contribute, or you can even produce them yourself
and send them to me.

CoCo Forever!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow