[Coco] Rainbow magazine

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 19:38:33 EST 2017

This was the topic of Episode 30 of CoCoTALK! since it was a hot item on
Facebook that week.
I have set up http://therainbow.online which is a simple Word Press site
that has the potential to grow into something, everyone is invited to
create a login and write a bio, article or review.

Ron Delvaux is currently working on a PDF version of a Rainbow Magazine,
which can been seen on his site:
http://www.hemigraphix.com/vc/

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow