[Coco] Rainbow magazine

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 09:03:44 EST 2017

Hi

I would love to see a revised 'Rainbow Scoreboard ' in the new PDF Rainbow and Rainbow online

With all of the great new games from, John Linville, Paul Thayler, Rick Adams, D Bruce Moore, and a lot of other people I am sure I am missing;   it would be exciting to see how much game play we give these games and how high we score

It would also be a bit of an advertisement for the author s of these great new games