[Coco] Disto Super II controller repair

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 16:23:48 EDT 2017

Hi, if there are no custom chips on it, I can check the chips and
capacitors for good working state.
Most of the time it's one of those went out anyway.

Cb

On May 29, 2017 2:55 PM, "Tim Fadden" <t.fadden at cox.net> wrote:

Hi,
Is there anyone on the list that could do a repair on a Disto Super II
controller?
Mine started flaking out on me, and finally quit pretty much all together.
Gets disk read errors, and when trying to do a format, it gets part way,
and eventually fails all together.  I use it in a repack with a 4in1
controller.  Would really like to get it working, or the repack is useless.

Thanks

P.S. I'm retired, and not rich. But am willing to pay for your efforts.

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.