[Coco] CoCoSDC Saving Kings Quest Progress to disk.

Alexander Wallace alexander.o.wallace at gmail.com
Sun May 28 09:41:48 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I’m very new to the great SDC and barely remember anything about OS9. I’m in the process of re-learning.

But for the interim, I got both my 16 and 13 year olds excited about playing KQI. It’s very easy to die, so I want to save the progress. When I attempt to do so, it complains the disk is full.

Is it possible to create another SDC image and mount it from within NitrOs9? I’ve searched google and I know some patches have been made to support the SDC on NitrOs9, but not sure if this is available to these KQI images… If not, is there other way to save the progress? I don’t have an MPI.

Eventually I’ll do a lot more research before asking, but for now, I don’t want to loose the excitement with the kids by having to read a week before figuring it out. So decided to ask.

Thanks in advance!