[Coco] just got my CoCo SDC - A beginners guide?

Alexander Wallace alexander.o.wallace at gmail.com
Sun May 28 00:01:49 EDT 2017

I want to thank all for their replies.

Finally got it working. I ended up using linux with which I’m more familiar, but it can be all be done in Mac as well.

My CoCo SDC is working great now. I found a 32 gig SDHC and I ended up using that one, more than enough.

Now i need to learn a bunch of things on how to use the SDC and remember and learn new OS9 stuff and all the software i ever dreamed of having for the CoCo.

In the process the CoCo3 crashed real bad, and it would not come back. I opened it up and removed the 512k upgrade card. I’m pretty sure the chips in it were loose, I pressed them all, they moved in and after installing it all back, it worked. It was a nice little adventure.

This is great stuff…

Thanks all!