[Coco] just got my CoCo SDC - A beginners guide?

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sat May 27 20:11:42 EDT 2017

Alexander,

If you have a SD card adapter, but the OS doesn't give you the option to
format it the way you want for Mac, the SD association has a formatter
utility for both Windows & Mac.
https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/

Hope that helps.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |