[Coco] CoCo TALK #10 today live @ 6PM EST

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat May 27 22:52:21 EDT 2017

we barely scratched the surface, but mentioned to spend 2.5 hours talking
about CoCo games past and present.
Here's the replay:
https://youtu.be/oaw191h0Vtk

This is a great topic that deserves more discussion in the future, looking
forward to input on what people's various favorite CoCo games were.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com