[Coco] Message to list getting delayed or lost when posting.

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Fri May 26 15:46:17 EDT 2017

Well there it is.  Indeed it went through.  Sorry for the duplicate folks.

 first attempt: Fri May 26 14:10:36 EDT 2017
second attempt: Fri May 26 15:31:27 EDT 2017

That was 1 hr and 20 minutes after I send the first one.

In fact I am replying to my own message from the sent folder which I have not seen posted yet on the list ... so I am getting long delays before a post.  now that I know, I'll make sure I wait 12 to 24 hours before re-posting ...

James