[Coco] Coco 1 vs Coco 2 software compatibility

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Wed May 24 13:46:10 EDT 2017

Hi Bill,

I should have mentioned I have the "F" board version of the Coco 1 that I
upgraded to 64K (I hear it's the easiest Coco 1 version to upgrade).  Now
that you mention it, I do recall the baud rate being slower for Drivewire
use but didn't know why.  Thanks for mentioning that.  I would be
interested to understand the reasons for the limitation of the Coco 1 baud
rate (vs Coco 2) when using Drivewire so I hope someone that does know can
respond.

Thanks!

-Ron

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 12:18 PM, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com