[Coco] Coco 1 vs Coco 2 software compatibility

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Wed May 24 11:54:57 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know of any _significant_ software incompatibilities between a
64K (Disk) Extended Color Basic Coco 1 and a 64K (Disk) Extended Color
Basic Coco 2?  Not looking for anything related to OS9/NitrOS9.  The only
thing I can think of is perhaps any software written to take advantage of
the "T1" based video chip in some Coco 2's for lowercase.  I do realize
there are many hardware differences, but focused on software for now.

Thanks!

-Ron