[Coco] Julian Date

phillip taylor ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 18:46:45 EDT 2017

I am not sure what you mean by this "At least those skilled in BASIC09
will be able to fund an early retirement! ;)" but there is nothing
wrong with Basic09 or most of the other compilers that run under Rsdos
or Microsoft Windows. Cbasic will compile a basic program to machine
lanuage and will run 1 to 1000 faster then a program written in Basic.

Times have changed and basic is no longer like it was back in 1990.
There has been some good improvements that have been done for a long
time.