[Coco] Looking for a Spectral Associate contact

James Hall jahall3 at mail.usf.edu
Mon May 22 01:32:18 EDT 2017

Actually I usually play it with a Coco2 since that was the machine we
actually owned -- i don;t know what ever happened to it, but I think
someone threw it out many, many year ago or maybe sold it at a garage
sale.  But the long and short is we don't have it any more so I have to
emulate it, but i usually emulate it on the Coco2 (via MESS).  But since i
do emulate it, I can run t at any speed i want to.  We did really own that
game (and few others too, including Zork, Wishbringer (both by Infocom) ,
Dungeon of Dagerothm, Pegusus and the Phantom Riders (also by SA),  and a
bunch of the Disney games of the day.

But i will keep track of all the information you gave me and update my walk
through when i get around to it, and now i have t time to.  I will also see
if i can get any more of my maps accepted but i still doubt GameFAQS will
do it.  (i made map and colored one side f each square so that you know
what facing you are in.  You can see if you look at the Seattle map I did
get up.  i don't know how much work I finished on those though...)  So one
day my walkthrough will hit v3.  I will of course give credit where it is
due.