[Coco] Looking for a Spectral Associate contact

James Hall jahall3 at mail.usf.edu
Sun May 21 21:27:05 EDT 2017

Well I collaborated with someone online in order to come up with an FAQ
that would help someone beat the game, and as far as we knew, we were the
only two to have even accomplished that task, since both of us had checked
dozens of message boards looking for someone who had a clue of how to beat
it.

I have found at least one other and adding you make maybe 4 people who have
beaten it.  (I imagine there are others here who have but i am only taking
a survey.)  I

 don't want to include a link to my FAQ (I am not trying to promote) but if
anyone wants to it is available at GameFAQS