[Coco] A little off topic

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 10:53:12 EDT 2017

So funny, I recall that when I was in the 7th and 8th grade, crystal radios were trending among students, sort of like Fidget Spinners of the 70s. There was one guy who liked to sit at the back of the classroom. We wondered why until we found out that he was connecting his crystal radio antenna to ground through an exposed pipe that was there. Salvador