[Coco] New version of Coco SDC Explorer (0.30)

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Wed May 17 21:47:42 EDT 2017

Hi Pere,

I know what going on. I inadvertently declared an FCB instruction after the
SDC file listing array (DISKARR). Depending on the assembler you are using,
it can either create a multi segment binary file with multiple origins (like
CCASM), or embed the entire array in the binary, which seems to be your
case.

I fixed the issue and updated the archive (both the program and the source
code). I can't test the Dragon version though. Please let me know if it is
ok now.

Thanks,
Guillaume

"Pere Serrat" <psergm at gmail.com> wrote in
message news:3C2C2D98EF184EFDA4EDEEC979E5CD3E at DELL17...