[Coco] New version of Coco SDC Explorer (0.30)

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Wed May 17 17:18:41 EDT 2017

Hi Guillaume,
I have got to compile your source, and the result binary v0.30 works
like a charm on my Dragon64, Shift left and right and shift S work
perfect, thanks a lot!
The odd thing is that it is longer (some 16841 bytes)
This seems due to the fact that at the end of the code it is appended
a lot of space, say 512x16 (DISKARR), whilst prior versions were much
shorter than that ...
Is that correct?
Thanks in advance
pere