[Coco] New version of Coco SDC Explorer (0.30)

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Wed May 17 15:42:29 EDT 2017

Hi Guillaume.
Have given a peek at the asm source and found the  conditional code
for the ports for CoCo/Dragon.
The I searched through the binary that fails and it contains FF49, this is
not used in Dragon, so it seems that it has been packed using the CoCo
output from the compilation instead ... I might be wrong, of course.

kind regards
pere

MY OLD Message: 9