[Coco] New version of Coco SDC Explorer (0.30)

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Wed May 17 14:03:25 EDT 2017

Hi Guillaume,
Today I have had the time to update my SDC for the Dragon64 and tested it
The new version that is 5597 bytes long fails on my Dragon showing the
error mesage:
COCO SDC NOT FOUND
The VDK still contains version 0.25 which works flawlessly when executed!
Maybe I have done something the wrong way?
Maybe the new version is doing an extra check that was not made by the
old v0.25?
Any hint would be appreciated
Thanks beforehand
Pere