[Coco] Coco KB membrane replacement

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sun May 14 20:57:16 EDT 2017

On 5/14/2017 6:32 PM, camillus gmail wrote:
> what about the conductive rubber pads, that is being used in calculators, remote controllers and other keyboard pads. The rubber can fit is the coco's key stems, only it needs then a complete different outlining, because the stem is not in center of he contacts.
Those typically embed the conductive portion in little rubber cups that
provide the "spring". While the idea is technically feasible, I don't
see how it it practical, as you'd need to spec the rubber sheet and
placements, and that's no doubt more expensive yet.  Then, you'd have to
find a way to allow for the extra thickness.

Jim