[Coco] Happy Birthday BASIC!

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 21:41:43 EDT 2017

As a kid BASIC helped me spend a lot of hours basking in the brilliant ‎ green glow of my parents 26 inch RCA.
Even after moving on to ML via Disk Edtasm I still carried a love for BASIC.
I remember doing a grade 12 co op in the local primary school. It was a thrill to watch those kids faces when they turned simple words in to spectacular programs ; even though the school used c64's :(

,