[Coco] [COCO] Stacking the 6309?

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 16:56:30 EDT 2017

Another reason would also be to install the 6309 with minimal intervention to the CoCo. Desoldering the old 6809 is not rocket science, but a mishap can't be ruled out. Why chance it if just making this modification will achieve the same result. If there is no interest in switching then leave this out, that's one less modification that needs to be done.
Yeah, you're the second one to point out my misinterpretation of the OP. I did understand that the question was why bother to upgrade. Salvador