[Coco] 6309 orders, 6809 mailing

camillus gmail camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 22:21:05 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Final notice to send in the amount of the orders. To calculate the amount, you just multiply 2.50 by the number of Cpu's you ordered.
There are at this moment still 6 people unaccounted for. So please Paypall  you're due to CAMILLUS.B.58<@>GMAIL.COM.

Of course the <@> means @, this way of writing Email addresses is to avoid skimming/scanning.

If you changed your mind then pls let me know at the same address asap.

Now for the MOT6809, the CPU's came in, and I will start to send them. Remember that with this order no S/H was added.
So you will find in you're package a note with the amount that needs to send back to me via the Paypal account.

If there are persons who ordered 6809 Cpu's and are attending the "cocofest in April on Sunday 23th", they can have there cpu's delivered in hand by me. In the case that you want to pick up the order for someone else then that person needs to E-mail me BEFORE the 23th of April, with the name who is taking the CPU's. I want to be sure that everyone gets where he/she paid for. Let me know the moment you read this, so I can send out the chip's to the ones that are NOT attending.

As a last note, I found out that the HD63C09EP is available also in PLCC-44 package. If anyone is interested in having some of those, for the multi -cpu board builders among us, let me know and I start a separate group buy.

Prices are $6.25/1,
                 $4.50/10,
                 $4.00/50,
                 $3.50/100

Exclusive S/H.

[https://www.utsource.net/ic-datasheet/HD63C09ECP-1074630.html]
HD63C09ECP
8-Bit Microprocessor
PLCC-44

Greetings and I hope you have a lot of COCO, and/or 68(63)09 fun.

Camillus Blockx