[Coco] Thift store find rant

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Thu Mar 30 06:36:12 EDT 2017

From: Rietveld Rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com>

Just scored a cm-5 at the local value village. It works perfectly but is missing the front flap(door) covering the controls.
Why are these always missing from the monitor?
It's the same when I look at a used car. The jack is almost always missing?
Things like doors/covers go missing when they break off during use or moving around -- either by previous owner or at the thrift store (especially if they don't close/latch securely). Jacks and spare tires are a bigger mystery. You'd think someone would want to keep one of each in the car for emergencies! I find it strange that the owners manual is often missing in used cars... took it out for reading one day? I've been lucky there of late though. I've observed that the older the used car, the more likely jack/spare/manual is likely to be missing.
 Frank Swygert
 Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
 803-604-6548