[Coco] Thift store find rant

Eddie P. eddiepl75 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 00:08:15 EDT 2017

A bit of a generalisation here but I find many people don't understand how much of their surroundings actually work and they have no 'feel' or finesse/balance when handling day to day things.

They don't realise their handling habits contribute to breakage and are usually surprised when it does happen.

Designs have become better over the years to cope with this but you can't break-proof the world unfortunately.

I've seen heaps of monitors with those flaps missing. Probably one of the weaker designs I guess?

Eddie.

Sent from my iPhone