[Coco] Good full screen editor for NitrOS9

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Mar 23 18:53:52 EDT 2017

I want to do the editing right on the CoCo(3FPGA) and I don't want to
deal with the hassle of moving the files back and forth.  I've already
done that with some stuff I've worked on and it's just a pain.  I did
play around with a copy of MicroEMACS once on the CoCo but there were
some problems with key bindings or something like that as I recall.   To
be honest, one of my favorite editors for text files is Norton Editor
for DOS from a long time ago.  It's very fast and I've memorized the
keystrokes for common operations.  I've been using it since the early
90s.  Just wish something comparable was available under NitrOS9.

Dave