[Coco] Is Grant Searle's site down?

Neal Crook foofoobedoo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 04:30:34 EDT 2017

The instructions for building a PCB-based version of Grant's FPGA-based
6809 system (including pre-built SD-card images) are here:

https://www.retrobrewcomputers.org/doku.php?id=boards:sbc:multicomp:cycloneii-c:start

The NITROS source code is on sourceforge. Other source code is on my github
repository here:

https://github.com/nealcrook/multicomp6809

Neal.