[Coco] Inet Error log uploaded to sourceforge.net

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 14:44:37 EDT 2017

This happens when the /N device has echo enabled.  Every time inetd sends a
command, it's getting its own command echoed back as input and being
confused.

It's been a while..the device nodes are supposed to be built with the
proper options so echo isn't enabled but every so often that seems to get
broken.  Maybe somebody can confirm whether this is a problem with current
official images?  You may want to use a standard image if you are not now
in case it's just a problem with the disk you use now.

I think there is a way to permanently change options like echo (called
eko?) But I don't recall exactly how.

-Aaron

On Mar 16, 2017 2:21 PM, "Taylor, Phillip L CIV" <Phillip.L.Taylor at uscg.mil>