[Coco] Dual monitors on a Coco 3?

Paul Shoemaker paulfe3 at swbell.net
Mon Mar 13 20:28:45 EDT 2017

Hi Bill,
I think one is typically red and slightly misshapen, and the other is round and orange.
To clarify my intent, because I'm not completely delusional I wasn't comparing the CoCo to modern PCs which certainly can do everything that you said.  I was intending to compare the CoCo with the IBM PC of its day.  In 1986/87, I believe most PC users were using either PC-DOS or MS-DOS, and a few folks may have been running Windows 2.0.
But mostly I was just sharing my enthusiasm about learning something new about my old CoCo.  For real.
-Paul