[Coco] Dual monitors on a Coco 3?

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 13:37:56 EDT 2017

Not entirely true. You could do dual monitors on the original 5150, if you
had both an MDA card and a CGA card, so one would be monochrome and the
other color.

On Mar 13, 2017 11:02 AM, "Paul Shoemaker" <paulfe3 at swbell.net> wrote:

That's amazing, isn't it?  Our favorite $200 8-bit computer could run THREE
video displays simultaneously back in 1986!  Mainstream MS-DOS/Windows PCs
couldn't do that until, what... the late 90's?  And even then the needed to
do it was definitely not cheap.
What a cool little machine we have.