[Coco] BASIC format questions

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 13 19:05:02 EDT 2017

On 14/03/2017 7:23 AM, William Astle wrote:

> Regarding "lede" - truth be told, I've never heard of "lede". The "lede"
> spelling is listed as "chiefly US" while the "lead" spelling is listed
> as normal everywhere else.

You've clearly forgotten that the US is the *centre* of the world, and
that anywhere else that does or says things differently is either
inconsequential, or just plain wrong! ;)

I wouldn't mind betting that John Linville steadfastly refuses to have
any Australian Cocos in his collection, simply because they have "Colour
Computer" written on the badge! :P

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall