[Coco] CoCo 2 Video

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 12:31:21 EDT 2017

On Mar 12, 2017 10:11 AM, "Peter Cetinski" <pete at pski.net> wrote:

> The RF output on my CoCo 2 is just difficult to look and work with.  Was
it really this bad when I was kid? :)

Yes, it was that bad! :)  better on a b&w t.v..

I haven't had this issue with the Z80 machines as they all come with decent
terminal-grade video systems.  What current options are available to
upgrade the video on the CoCo?  How do you achieve the best RF results?

Ed Snider makes/sells a composite card, but it does require some hardware
hacking for install.  I think someone was working on anothet solutions
too... a vga adaptor, (i think)

brett