[Coco] It's a small win, but a win nonetheless

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sat Mar 11 02:22:59 EST 2017

Well if you can make it work without the cap then fine.  I guess I don't
know exactly what you're trying to build but if you are always going to
hook it up to a known entity that always has the same characteristics
you'll probably be ok.

So you're saying that the waveform you're getting from the CoCo swings
between .6 and 1.3v referenced from ground?  I guess I'd just want to be
sure that that spec will always remain the same without variations
between different computers.

Dave