[Coco] OS9 68K

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Mar 9 00:29:26 EST 2017

Yep, that's the one.  Ed Gresick sold it at Delmar as the System IV.  It only has 8-bit slots.  Mine has a 16 MHz 68000 in it and a couple of DUARTS, FDC, and RTC. I'm lucky to still have the motherboard and floppies but I lost the HD.  But I did get a chance to cut my teeth on 68000 assembler and I've still got my trusty Leventhal 68k book!

Dave Philipsen